Vacation! (Day 1 Part 2)
So after the sky tower we decided to try some more rides. We all hopped on one called the Rocket, it was supposed to look like a rocket, but it was kind of shaped like a hot dog. It rocked back and forth and slowly spun around. Even Baker liked it. Dutch had been asking if he could ride what I dubbed the "Whip It," so we agreed if Dan rode with him. I took video because I don't think I could explain what this ride did in a way that you would understand.
While Dan and Dutch waited in line for the Whip It, Baker wanted to try the Torture Chamber, I mean Carousel. We got off before it started and went to watch Dan and Dutch.
After that we decided to walk around the actual Boardwalk and look at the water, birds, and boats. We also went in search of the carnival games and arcade.
While we were playing games Aunt Viv met up with us. Dan and I needed a rest by then so we sat on a bench and chatted for a bit. By this time we could check into our room so we decided that Baker and I would do that while Dan, Dutch, and Aunt Viv rode a couple of rides.
When Baker and I caught back up with them we all rode the Sky Tower again so Aunt Viv could see the awesome view.
Now we needed to EAT! Dan read about a place called the Aquarium and we thought the boys would like it so we went there. The food was great! We all enjoyed the big fish swimming in the huge tank.
After dinner we parted ways with Aunt Viv and were headed back to our room. Dutch was too excited to call it a night that soon though (even though we had been at the Boardwalk for about 7 hours) and talked us into one more ride on the Ferris Wheel. Even Baker joined in this time. We were all glad we decided to have one more ride!
After that we were all ready for bed, and slept pretty well that night too!
While Dan and Dutch waited in line for the Whip It, Baker wanted to try the Torture Chamber, I mean Carousel. We got off before it started and went to watch Dan and Dutch.
After that we decided to walk around the actual Boardwalk and look at the water, birds, and boats. We also went in search of the carnival games and arcade.
While we were playing games Aunt Viv met up with us. Dan and I needed a rest by then so we sat on a bench and chatted for a bit. By this time we could check into our room so we decided that Baker and I would do that while Dan, Dutch, and Aunt Viv rode a couple of rides.
{photo credit to Aunt Viv on the next 2 pics}
When Baker and I caught back up with them we all rode the Sky Tower again so Aunt Viv could see the awesome view.
Now we needed to EAT! Dan read about a place called the Aquarium and we thought the boys would like it so we went there. The food was great! We all enjoyed the big fish swimming in the huge tank.
After dinner we parted ways with Aunt Viv and were headed back to our room. Dutch was too excited to call it a night that soon though (even though we had been at the Boardwalk for about 7 hours) and talked us into one more ride on the Ferris Wheel. Even Baker joined in this time. We were all glad we decided to have one more ride!
After that we were all ready for bed, and slept pretty well that night too!
Comments
Post a Comment