On the Train!

Dutch and I went for our first train ride today.  We had a blast!  Dutch loved every minute of it, he was all wide eyes and smiles.  He named all the train cars we saw (he chose names from his How to Train a Train book).  Our train car was named Nathan.  Santa made an appearance about half way through the two hour trip.  A little while later Mrs. Claus gave us some yummy sugar cookies.  It was an awesome day and I'm so glad I was able to share it with Dutch!

{We've got our tickets, now we have to wait to board the train}




{Dutch got very cold while we waited}




{Finally, we are on the train}



{They read us a story about the train ride}



{Santa!}



{Santa gave him a train whistle, all the kids were blowing them on the train}




{Mrs. Claus is handing out cookies}



{We are on our way back to the station}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dutch's 4th Birthday Party

Unexpected Adventure