Unexpected Adventure

We went to hang out in the river at the Berry's house after nap time.  They have a great spot that is only a few inches deep, is covered in smooth rocks, and the water flows nicely.  The boys really like it there, especially when they are allowed to throw rocks.

While we were there a few weeks ago the wind picked up.  I handed Baker to Dan so I could get out of the water.  The wind made Baker cold and he was clinging to Dan so tight!  They made their way back to the car while I got Dutch out of the water.  By the time Dutch and I got to the car Baker was sitting in the open trunk wearing Dan's shirt.


Once we go the boys dried off a bit we got into the car.  Soon the rain started.  We had so much fun sitting in the car watching the rain! It was a wonderfully unexpected adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dutch's 4th Birthday Party

On the Train!