Christmas Day
We went to San Angelo for Christmas this year. It was our first Christmas morning to be away home and I think it went quite well. I know the boys had fun!
We spent the afternoon and evening at Billy and Debra's place with the whole family. It was awesome getting to hang out with everyone and enjoy the true meaning of the holiday. And no the below pictures do not reflect that meaning :)
{The puppy dog I made Baker}
{Dutch got a REAL guitar}
It is a 1/4 size Spanish made Cordoba acoustic guitar.
It is actually of great quality and Dutch has enjoyed playing it.
We spent the afternoon and evening at Billy and Debra's place with the whole family. It was awesome getting to hang out with everyone and enjoy the true meaning of the holiday. And no the below pictures do not reflect that meaning :)
Comments
Post a Comment