The Dinosaur Park (08-30-2015)

We went to visit The Dinosaur Park in Cedar Creek in August.  It has life size replicas of quite a few dinosaurs.  The boys (and Dan and I) were pretty amazed! And yes, Dutch knows the names of all these dinosaurs by just seeing them.  In fact, I'm asking him to remind me of the names right now so that I can type them in this post.

{Megalodon Jaw Bone}
 {Pachycephalosaurus}
 
 {Ankylosaurus}
 {Baby Apatosaurus}

{I think you could say we had fun with the Cryolophosaurus}
 
 
 
{Stegosaurus}
 {And the best part of the day was seeing their favorite dinosaur...Tyrannosaurus Rex!) 
 
 
 
{Phorusrhacos; how scary would it be to walk up on one of these guys.}
{T-Rex Nest}
 
 
{Dan and I's favorite sighting of the day was the life size, 100 ft tall Brachiosaurus!}
 
 
 {Therizinosaurus}
 {Chilling in a dinosaur egg}
 
 {Spinosauraus}
 
{T-Rex Head}
{Entrance to the park}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dutch's 4th Birthday Party

Unexpected Adventure

On the Train!