Baker: 12 Months!






I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!  It can't have been 12 months already, there is just no way!  And yet it has actually been almost 13 months at the time I'm writing this.  Crazy!!

So as of Baker's 12 month check up he has racked up the following stats:

  • Weight:  21 lbs 12 oz (31st percentile)
  • Length:  29.25 in (38th percentile)
  • Pants/Shorts: 12 months
  • Shirts: 9-12 months
  • Socks: 12-24 months
  • Shoes: Size 4
He is small for his age, but we think he might be hitting his growth spurt late.  It seems like for the last few weeks all he wants to do is EAT!  Well, eat and play.  He never stops moving, he just wants to walk all over the house and get his hands into everything.  We have baby gates that we keep up in our bedroom and they worked great with Dutch, well Baker will just walk over and move them out of the way.  He wants to go where he wants go and you better not try to stop him!

When you do stop him, he has got some attitude!  Its pretty funny/cute right now, but I know that we have to put a stop to it because he will only get worse with time.  When I tell him "No" he will look me right in the eyes and yell at me.  Sometimes he just yells a grunting sound, other times he will say No back at me.  And he will try to stare you down too.  He will just look at you with a hard look and hold your eyes.  I stare back at him until he looks away, then I secretly do a victory dance in my head :)

He is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the next few months.  This Momma is really going to be learning some patience. 

Well, now for the real reason you are here:  PICTURES!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dutch's 4th Birthday Party

Unexpected Adventure

On the Train!