Pinterest Projects

Here is part 2 of my Pinterest posts.  I've been feeling ansy and crafts are great way to keep your mind and hands occupied.  These are some of the things I've made for the house.

This actually took some work.  Not only did I have to paint the board, cut out the values, and glue them all down in the proper alignment, but I had to actually decide what we value enough to put on it.  I think it turned out really cute.  Although, I did try to do it on the cheap.  Instead of using a canvas ($30), I used a foam board ($2), the only issue was that the paint caused the paper on the foam board to shrink some so the corners are arched up.

This is an apple sauce jar that I wrapped garden twine around.  I haven't put it to use yet because I want to make more of them.  I really like the jars wrapped in lace, but haven't been able to find any lace that I like :(

So, this list has been great.  I modified the one I found to fit for our home and it has been a good reminder of things that need to be done.  I haven't gone crazy and tried to do it all the time, but when I find I can't think of what to do I go to my list.  I've been using the list for about 4 weeks now and our house has been so much neater.  It has really been a stress reliever for me as I don't feel overwhelmed with things that need to be done.  I just look at the list and pick a couple things to do each day.
I LOVE MY CLEANING LIST!
(Yes, I know I am crazy, but that is why you love me)


So this was a lot of work to make.  I had to come up with things that we like to eat in various 'categories' and then make them all on these little cards.  Each card has the meal on the front, the shopping list on the back, and the recipe inside.  The categories I chose are:
Mexican Night
Italian Night
Crockpot Night (I LOVE Crockpot cooking!!)
Seafood Night
Easy Breezy Night
Homestyle Night
and Leftovers Night
It has been so worth the effort and we have been eating delicious meals for about 4 weeks.  Now I did make some cards with recipes that I had never actually tried yet, so some stuff is not going to be repeated.  I need to find good recipes to replace those with :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dutch's 4th Birthday Party

Unexpected Adventure

On the Train!