T Minus 10 Weeks

I went for my 28 week check up last week and all is looking good.  Baker is very active and had a good strong heartbeat.  We also got the c-section date picked so by this time 10 weeks from today he will be here!  We are set to go in on May 21st, hoping to get the 7:30AM time slot.  If we do then we should be in the room resting (somewhat) comfortably by noon.

What if I go into labor?  I had the same question.  The Dr said that they will be monitoring me and if it looks like I'm going into labor then we do the c-section.  She said that doesn't happen too often though.

We have a lot to get done before now and then and I'm sure that it will be here before we know it.  I can't wait to see him though!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dutch's 4th Birthday Party

Unexpected Adventure

On the Train!