P90X - Day 1


A couple of years ago Dan bought me the P90X workout plan that I had asked for repeatedly.  We did a couple of the videos together and then called it quits.  Well, today I have picked it back up again.  I'm trying to do the full thing this go round, meal plan and all. 

I'm in the "Fat Shredder" portion of the meal plan, which should be good for me because I have a lot of fat to shred.  I'm not just making that up, it actually says in the book that if you are really lean you won't see much as far as results from dieting in this portion of the meal plan.  However, if you are a little more plump you should experience some nice fat shredding :)




So far the food has been great!  All the meals look really good and they provide you with all the recpies to make sure you are meeting your nutritional needs and goals.  I'm pretty pumped right now, even though I'm craving one of the chocolate chip cookies I made this weekend.  I'm going to resist though.  I have my sights set of being fit.  Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dutch's 4th Birthday Party

Unexpected Adventure

On the Train!