For Goodness Sake
I know I just put up the Thanksgiving post, but a lot has happened since then. Our little man has sprouted his first tooth. His lower right central incisor made its debut on November 29, 2010. Dutch has done very well with the teething process, it doesn't really seem to bother him much at all. Really he just seems a bit sleepy, but not overly fussy. Also he has had no fever, although the amount of drool has increased exponentially. I can't wait to get that first snarl toothed smile :) (Although hopefully the tooth is not snarled)
Today we went to Barton Square Mall in Austin to visit Santa. We didn't get any smiles for Santa, but we also didn't have any tears, so I think it was a good trip.
Today we went to Barton Square Mall in Austin to visit Santa. We didn't get any smiles for Santa, but we also didn't have any tears, so I think it was a good trip.

Awesome picture! Totally timeless!
ReplyDelete