Oh where does the time go...
Dutch is 15 weeks old today. 15 weeks! I can't believe how fast 15 weeks has gone by. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were going to have a baby, but really it was almost a year ago. Even though the last 15 weeks has flown by in the blink of an eye, it has been filled with lots of fun, love, and laughs. We've loved getting to spend all this time with our friends and family and look forward to more.
Anyway, enough mushy reminiscing. We've had a few full weekends now and I need to catch every one up. I've got pictures below, so in order of the events here is a recap.
Dan's big 4-0 birthday was 1.5 weeks ago. My Mom and her husband Jason came up to celebrate with us. We made some delicious Mikulik Sausage that we got last time we were in San Angelo...yum! Dan and Jason trolled the river for many hours on Saturday and then again Sunday morning, but all they came back with was a story about the big one that got away :) They said they caught some little bass too, but they released them. All in all I think Dan had an good birthday weekend and I really enjoyed the visit with Mom and Jason.
This past weekend was our first full weekend where it was just the 3 of us since Dutch was born. At first we were wondering what to do with ourselves, but we quickly filled the days. Saturday we went to Marble Falls and had some lunch. We then hopped over to Sweet Berry Farms and took lots of pictures of cute little Dutch. I was so happy that the overalls from Grandpa Fred and Grandma Dee fit because they really made the pics. Now I know it seems a bit soon to take Dutch to the pumpkin patch, but oh well! We weren't the only antsy first time parents there, there were babies all over the place, it was too cute. Dutch seemed to enjoy people watching.
Sunday we went to a BBQ at a friend's house. There was some great food there. I even ate and liked both kinds of potato salad! Well it was a good weekend and now I need to get going on Dutch's Halloween costume...only 1 week until the Fall Festival at church. Don't worry I'll post pictures of Dutch in his (hopefully) awesome costume. Here's a hint, he's a member of a cartoon super family.
Anyway, enough mushy reminiscing. We've had a few full weekends now and I need to catch every one up. I've got pictures below, so in order of the events here is a recap.
Dan's big 4-0 birthday was 1.5 weeks ago. My Mom and her husband Jason came up to celebrate with us. We made some delicious Mikulik Sausage that we got last time we were in San Angelo...yum! Dan and Jason trolled the river for many hours on Saturday and then again Sunday morning, but all they came back with was a story about the big one that got away :) They said they caught some little bass too, but they released them. All in all I think Dan had an good birthday weekend and I really enjoyed the visit with Mom and Jason.
This past weekend was our first full weekend where it was just the 3 of us since Dutch was born. At first we were wondering what to do with ourselves, but we quickly filled the days. Saturday we went to Marble Falls and had some lunch. We then hopped over to Sweet Berry Farms and took lots of pictures of cute little Dutch. I was so happy that the overalls from Grandpa Fred and Grandma Dee fit because they really made the pics. Now I know it seems a bit soon to take Dutch to the pumpkin patch, but oh well! We weren't the only antsy first time parents there, there were babies all over the place, it was too cute. Dutch seemed to enjoy people watching.
Sunday we went to a BBQ at a friend's house. There was some great food there. I even ate and liked both kinds of potato salad! Well it was a good weekend and now I need to get going on Dutch's Halloween costume...only 1 week until the Fall Festival at church. Don't worry I'll post pictures of Dutch in his (hopefully) awesome costume. Here's a hint, he's a member of a cartoon super family.


Comments
Post a Comment