Slow Week
Well, its been a slow few days, but we're never down for too long.
Last Saturday Dutch attended his first birthday party. I think he had a good time, mostly he hung out, got lots of love from people, and ate. He couldn't yet partake in the birthday cake, but I think he enjoyed it all the same. I know Nash (the birthday boy) had a good time!
The rest of this week has been pretty low key. We took some baths, napped, ate, smiled, fussed, ate some more :)
So like I said, we don't stay down too long. We are leaving tomorrow to go to San Angelo to visit Dan's family and then next weekend we are headed to Port Lavaca to visit Capri's grandparents and to meet Capri's Great Grandmother (aka Dutch's Great Great Grandmother). We are super excited and we'll see you all soon!
Last Saturday Dutch attended his first birthday party. I think he had a good time, mostly he hung out, got lots of love from people, and ate. He couldn't yet partake in the birthday cake, but I think he enjoyed it all the same. I know Nash (the birthday boy) had a good time!
The rest of this week has been pretty low key. We took some baths, napped, ate, smiled, fussed, ate some more :)
So like I said, we don't stay down too long. We are leaving tomorrow to go to San Angelo to visit Dan's family and then next weekend we are headed to Port Lavaca to visit Capri's grandparents and to meet Capri's Great Grandmother (aka Dutch's Great Great Grandmother). We are super excited and we'll see you all soon!

Comments
Post a Comment